Taking it easy?

 I didn't make any plans for our last full day because I was sure that we would all be exhausted.  We slept in a little late and when we let them out at 8:30 AM to go to the bathroom this started:


So much for being exhausted!

It was very cold with a thick cloud cover and we weren't sure we wanted to be out in the cold, so we took it easy.  Late morning the sun peeked out we decided to hit a couple of short easy trails.






I am a streak runner and had just been doing minimal miles after our long hikes.

Marc and I both wanted to get a run in and so we went to the beginning point of the Pine Creek Trail in Wellsboro, PA.

I told Marc to go ahead and run and I would start with the dogs and see how they felt and if they seemed tired we would just walk.

Needless to say, they were both completely ready to run and we crushed 5 miles.





  We got back to the cabin early and relaxed since it was our last night there.

Comments