Paws 4 Potter

 Today was the 9th annual Paws 4 Potter event.

The dogs were decked out in this year's costumes.






They entered the costume contest but unfortunately due to stiff competition, including a French Bulldog in a hair in curlers wig, they did not win.

They did enjoy seeing all the other dogs and their owners and visiting the vendors.  We didn't see any other Boxers, but there were many people who told us that they love Boxers and described Sisko and Booker as beautiful.  They happily accepted compliments and pets.

They also enjoyed the large 2 mile pack walk through the park.

Booker's leash manners are still not where I would like them to be, and he was completely over- stimulated.  I was a bit frustrated, I will admit.   But he was friendly to everyone and pretty much ignored the barking or aggressive dogs.  So I will choose to see the good in today, not the bad and I know what we need to work on.



A fun day for a great cause!



Comments