The swim adventure continues

 I haven't had a lot of adventures to post because - like most of the country - we have been HOT and muggy.  Way too hot for any sort of hiking for Boxers!

Plus, for my second week of vacation I had a lot of household projects to get done.  Which means Marc and I worked our butts off while Booker and Sisko laid in the shade and supervised.

We have been able to make lots of trips to the beach.  Booker continues to LOVE the water.  He shows almost no fear.  Lake Ontario can be completely calm or extremely wavy depending on wind and other weather.  It doesn't matter - he goes in no matter what!

However, he was doing what I know is the typical Boxer swim - which means trying to walk on the bottom with his back legs while slapping the water with his front legs.

The last time we took him out, he was doing the same.  As he went for the toy I grabbed his mid-section and held him up so he began kicking with his back legs.

That's all it took.  Look at him go!!


Comments