I spy...

 I recently won a Petcube camera.  O.MG.  how did I ever live without this??!!

OK, so maybe it's a bit much that now I can check on all my animals with just a click of my smartphone.  But seriously, I LOVE it.  

The setup was extremely easy.  The instructions take you step by step and I just plugged it in to a USB port on my computer desk and aimed it towards where Booker and Sisko spend most of their days and now I check on them while I'm at work.

The resolution is good and the night vision works great.  While watching you can take live photos and videos.  I took these pics today.



You can also unmute your mike and talk to your pets - I happened to catch Sisko eating Booker's food and unmuted and told him to stop - boy he whipped around and was confused but he stopped.

You can also listen through the camera.  It broke my heart a bit since Booker still hates him crate and was alternately barking and letting out a mournful cry.  But it does come in handy to listen in.

What a cool item this is!

And, just for fun, here is a pic of Booker in one of our cat beds today!  He won't fit much longer!!



Comments